Fetal heart rate monitoring is to check the health status of the fetus in the mother's womb, and to accurately and timely understand the developmental status of the fetus. If problems are found, remedial measures can be taken in time, so the tocotransducer monitor is very necessary for the development of the fetus. Especially in the third trimester of pregnancy, fetal heart rate monitoring must be performed at each obstetric examination, and it is also a must for expectant mothers to perform fetal heart rate monitoring on their own. Pregnant women), the doctor will ask the hospital to use a fetal heart rate monitor to continuously monitor the fetal heart rate, and if necessary, it will continue to monitor the fetal heart rate for up to an hour. Therefore, the use of hospital supplies for fetal heart monitoring is a must-have obstetric inspection item.
1. Use hospital supplies for fetal heart rate monitoring during obstetric examination
(1) Fetal heart rate monitoring is to use the principle of ultrasound to monitor the condition of the fetus in the womb, which is safe for the fetus. By tracing the curve of the monitoring graph formed by the instantaneous fetal heart rate change, the response of the fetal heart rate during fetal movement and uterine contraction can be understood, so as to speculate whether the fetus is hypoxic in the uterus.
(2) When using hospital supplies for monitoring, two probes are tied to the pregnant woman. One is tied to the top of the uterus and is a baroreceptor. Its main function is to know whether there are uterine contractions and the intensity of uterine contractions; The fetal heart rate is measured on the chest or back of the fetus.
(3) There are corresponding graphic displays of fetal heart rate and uterine contractions on the screen of the fetal heart rate monitoring instrument, and two main lines will be displayed, the upper one is the fetal heart rate, and the lower one is the intrauterine pressure. The fetal heart rate fluctuates between 120-160 beats/min under normal circumstances. Generally, the basic heart rate line is a straight line, and the heart rate will rise when the fetal movement occurs. The lower line will increase during contractions, and then maintain 20mmHg. about.
(4) The tocotransducer monitor calculates the number of heartbeats in each cardiac cycle of the fetal heart rate, and traces it on the drawing in turn to show the baseline change of the fetal heart rate. Within a certain range, the baseline change of the fetal heart rate indicates that the central nervous system autonomic regulation and cardiac conduction function are established in the fetal heart, and the fetal heart rate has a certain reserve capacity.
2. Use hospital supplies for fetal heart rate monitoring at home
The method of self-monitoring fetal heart rate at home can currently be monitored by purchasing a stethoscope, fetal heart (sound) instrument, fetal voice instrument, etc., and can also be monitored by counting fetal movements.
(1) Stethoscope monitoring: The price of stethoscope is low, but there are certain technical requirements for finding the location of the fetal heartbeat. The fetal heartbeat is small, and it is not easy for ordinary people to find it; the fetal heartbeat should be listened to under the guidance of professionals.
(2) Fetal heart rate (sound) instrument/fetal language instrument monitoring: These two medical consumables use Doppler auscultation technology, which can be used to listen to the fetal heart rate, and some can display the fetal heart rate through LED or LCD screen; The fetal voice meter is a smart device, which can reach the standard of monitoring fetal heart rate at home. It can be used to listen and record fetal sounds; count fetal heart rate and fetal movement. Pregnant woman using with android phone.
(3) Counting fetal movements: Counting fetal movements for monitoring is also a very effective and simple method, and the accuracy rate is relatively high. Most doctors will recommend this method to expectant mothers. The normal obvious fetal movement is no less than 3-5 times in 1 hour, and the obvious fetal movement frequency in 12 hours is more than 30-40 times. If the number of fetal movements in 12 hours is less than 10 times, it is a decrease in fetal movement. You should carefully find the cause and go to the hospital for fetal heart rate monitoring if necessary.
(4) Listening to the fetal heart: You can ask the doctor to tell you the position of the fetal heart during the prenatal check-up, and then let your relatives stick to the abdominal wall where the fetal heart is located to listen to the fetal heart. On weekdays at home, three times a day, morning, noon and evening, 2-3 times each time Minutes, monitoring whether the fetal heart rate is in the normal range (within 120 ~ 160 beats / minute), you can know the health of the fetus.